Here are a few tips and tricks to help you care for your candle and get the best out of it...
*Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface in a draft free area.
*Each time you light your candle ensure that you burn it long enough so that the pool of wax has reached the edges of the Jar. This will prevent a tunnel forming in the centre and will help get the most life and fragrance from your candle.
*Trim the wick to approx. 5mm before re-lighting. Trimming the wick will help your candle to burn evenly and longer, but it will also eliminate smoking and minimise soot forming on the container. Extinguish the candle if it smokes, or if the flame flickers repeatedly or becomes too high. Trim wick and re-light.
*If the flame is too small, then extinguish, pour off excess melted wax and relight. This may need to be repeated. Never pour the melted wax down the sink. Any spilt wax can be washed up with hot soapy water.
*Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time, as this can cause the container to get too hot and could potentially crack.
*To extinguish your candle either dip the wick into the melted wax, use a snuffer, pinch it out or use the lid. This keeps the fragrance aroma in your house for hours. A burnt smell will hover if blown out.
*Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets and NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED.